12.18.2013

Naughty or Nice? ( a plethora of adorable children)

 I love taking images of kids...soooo unpredictable.  Parents in the background yelling," Smile! Be nice! Act normal!" Hey, i'll but you  a puppy!  That's alot of pressure for the little jammers.  Sometimes they crack:)  But it's still pretty cute.  I'm positive that these kiddos all made the "NICE" list!  They made me giggle, smile and have a wonderful time. I could not ask for a better reason to go to work!

Location: Park City White Barn
Month-September-November

P.S If you are looking for that perfect last minute gift...Jonnie Hartman photo gift certificates are still available!  Gimme a shout! ( hurry new pricing for in 2014) jonniehartmanart@gmail.com



 


               H A P P Y  H O L I D A Y S !

   

No comments:

Post a Comment